Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2010

Updates!!

It's been a really looooooooooooong time since I've last updated my blog. My lazy mummy.

Well, a lot of things a happening these few months. My biggest achievement is.... I'm officially going to a daily Playgroup now! Mummy and Daddy accompanied me for the first week at Active Learners (my new school). Then Ah Ma and Gong Gong brought me to school from then onwards. I cried till I vomit everyday for the next 1 wk, but then after that, I'm OK! No more crying! I've grown rather attached to one of my Chinese teacher, Teacher Florence now. I still cry occassionally, especially when Teacher Florence is not around. But Mummy and Daddy think I am doing a great job now! They are proud of me!

And what's more, I'm going to perform in NUS University Cultural Hall tommorrow! My very first performance on stage! But I'm sick since Wednesday. Down with flu. Hopefully I'll be ok tomorrow! More photos and videos coming up in the next few posts!

No comments: