Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2010

Some photos from my weekend classes

Here's some photos taken from June-July 2010.

From GUG:

In deep thoughts before school starts.

Playing with toys before lesson starts.

This is an umbrella I made in GUG class.

And one of my many art works done in GUG. This one was done using all kinds of herbs and spices!

And here's some art done with FOOD!
A traffic light.
Bird's nest.

Meow! Cat!


I love my GUG classes. Teacher Russell is my favourite teacher! I like Li Lao Shi as well! But we are stopping my GUG classes in Dec, since I've adapted myself to weekday classes now. I'll miss my fun time in GUG!

From Little Skool House - Music Together:

With my friend Chloe.


This is where I like to go after Music Together class. NTUC Fairprice Xtra... to play with the "open close" doors!

Smiling for the camera during my last Music Together class in July.


No comments: