Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2010

Kite flying!

Daddy bought a new kite recently. When the weather is good, we will go to the empty field behind our place to fly kite. There's a lot of other people flying kites there! This is my very first kite flying experience, on 27 June 2010.

I was a bit scared of stepping onto the prickly grass at first.


Hehe! I prefer to step on the concrete pathway.


This is our very first kite! But how come it doesn't fly up to the sky?


Our 2nd kite flying escapade was on 25th July 2010. This time, we are more successful with flying our kite. It was a windy day!

Cheeky me like to ask Mummy to take super close up photos of me. Like this!

This time, I don't mind stepping onto the grass anymore. See how happy I am!

Yippee! Our kite fly up really high into the sky!!


Let me have a go at kite flying too!


See! I'm holding onto the string all by myself! Can see my kite?


And guess what? I didn't hold onto the string tightly... and let loose of my kite!!
Here's poor Daddy trying to untangle the mess. :P


Hey, it's not my fault ok. Mummy couldn't run fast enough to catch the fly-away kite!

Haha! Still so happy!


Taking a break. And playing with the grass at the same time. We spot some mimosa and they are fun! They'll close up their leaves when I touch them!

What a happy day! The simple pleasures in life!


I'm trying to sweep the floor using a fallen leaf.


What shall we go kite flying again? :)

No comments: