Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 29, 2010

My 2nd cruise!

We went on Star Cruise - Superstar Virgo again, from 5th September 2010 to 8th September 2010. This time, we went to Penang and Phuket.

Having fun at the swimming pool, in my oversize swimwear! My old swimsuit is too small for me now. Hehe!


Posing on the bed.


This is how I sleep!?!


Haha! Daddy and I have the same hairstyle!


We stopped over at Penang, where we walked around a bit, and took at cab to the nearby shopping center - Prangin Mall. There's nothing much to see or buy there, so ... we took a break at my favourite Mac instead! Everywhere we go, we have to eat the Mac fries! :P


This is what I eat for dinner on cruise. Mostly, I survive on milk. I didn't even want to eat the tasty porridge offered by the Chinese restaurant! Fussy me!

And when Mummy and Daddy were having their meals, I sit on the floor and look at the waves go by!

At our room balcony.

Mummy hugging her boys on the last day of our cruise trip.


Think it's going to be a long while before we can go on another holiday again.

(tsk tsk, you know why? Because I'm going to have a baby didi next year! That will keep everyone very very busy!!)

1 comment:

MummyFoo said...

Hey Jane!!!
Congrats to u & Bryan!!!!!
Take good care of urself and enjoy parenthood again!
So happy for u, jiayou!!
When's the EDD next year?