Some photos from July 2010:
This is what I do at home when I'm bored! I make these markers stand all by myself!

Mummy loves this picture. Do I look like a baby?

Making funny faces!

I'm a carbon copy of Daddy!!

This is taken in Aug 2010. I simply love to look at the washing machine in action! I can sit on this chair and look at the washing machine from the start to finish when Mummy is washing the clothes!

This is one of my first art pieces in Active Learners (done in Sep). Is my colouring nice?

This is taken in Nov 2010. Not long before my very first performance. The bear bears are all "put together" by me. I'm pretending to be the teacher, and these are my students preparing to dance the "Chicky Dance"! :) More updates on my "Chicky Dance"
No comments:
Post a Comment