Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stomach Flu

Not me.. It's Gong Gong. It started with Ah Ma having diarrhoea, then Gong Gong came down with diarrhoea and vomit too. Ah Ma is ok now.. But Gong Gong is still weak. So, since Monday, Mummy decided to self-quarantine me at home. Mummy took 2.5 days of leave this week to look after me. Daddy took 1 day too. I had lots of bonding time with Mummy and Daddy... especially with Mummy!

See, this video is taken today. I kept asking Mummy to play the clap clap clap video from my favourite Barney VCD!




Oh by the way, I am proud to announce that I finally quit my tutu (aka pacifier) successfully!

After 1-2 weeks of failed attempts, endless crying at night and refusing to sleep in the day time! Now my schedule is more or less back to normal without my tutu! FINALLY! YIPPEE!