Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 8, 2009

What I do when I'm bored at home

Here's some of the stuff I do at Ah Ma's place when I'm bored.

Stickers! I love to play with stickers. Mummy bought several sticker books for me and I love them to bits! After using up all the stickers in the sticker book, here's what I do to the remaining white portion of the stickers!

(Photos taken on 9th Sep 2009)

Hehe! Does my legs look 美美?I tore the cover of one of my sticker book not long ago, then I said "坏了。。。 打你!" because Ah Ma told me Mummy will beat me if I tear my books! :P


Playing with "slide" at home. Mummy wanted take a video of me jumping as well, but I was too distracted to listen to her. Hehe!


(Video taken on 2nd Sep 2009)

No comments: