Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 3, 2008

What a happy weekend!

Wow.. it's been a few weeks since my blog was updated. I've been real busy lately.. with lots of new updates! I finally learnt how to stand for a few seconds without support! But a little wobbly :p No video to show you as Mummy was too surprised to take any!

Poor me fell sick last wednesday... Hit with fever up to 39.5 degress celcius! Then I recovered on Saturday with no fever but the evil fever came back on Sunday and lasted till Tuesday! Made me lose my appetite and even vomit out phlegm quite a few times :(

Now I recovered fully and was a ANGEL last weekend! I was so happy and I also learnt how to crawl around on fours now!

Warning: On your speaker at your own risk! Awful squeaking sound made by me with the cap I was playing with. It didn't seem to affect me though. Opps!




Below is a video with me doing some tricks at the end hehe!




Sharing some of my photos taken last weekend. Happily eating my porridge! Can you see my 2 little teeth? Now I can chew on many things! I even bit mummy's arms till my teeth marks is there!




Here's me crawling all over the living room.


And playing with the camera cover.



Shouting happily at Ah Ma's place after my milk milk!


No comments: