Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My first overseas trip...

Without the need for a passport that is. :p Last Saturday, mummy and daddy brought me to Sentosa for a one night stay at Amara Sanctuary Resort. It was that first time I stayed outside. I had great fun there! See how happy I was when we first reached the hotel room!



This is my first time to the beach too. The sand feels weird.. I love the BIG pool of water though. It's so hot I can't wait to jump into it! Mummy says that's the sea and it's too dangerous for me. We'll go to the pool later instead.


Mummy... I want to go back to the aircon room. Zzzzz...

Hmm...what's up there?

Fun in the monorail!This is my favourite. Jacuzzi!!

I love pom pom! Especially in the big bathtub!

After a long day playing, I was super tired and slept very well! Much to mummy and daddy's delight!

I woke up happy in the morning. Do you want my tutu?


This is another beautiful pool in the hotel.

The fan up there looks interesting...

Having my afternoon nap... hugging an extra long bo bo!

More fun outside after my nap.

Peek-a-boo!

Daddy, can we go for more such trips again? I had great fun! ;)

No comments: