Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy 1st lunar birthday to me!

23rd Nov 2008 Sunday was my first lunar birthday! It falls on 26th October on the lunar calendar and according to the lunar calendar, I'm already 2 years old! WOW! We didn't really celebrated it. But here's some pictures taken on the day to share!

I look real CUTE in my hooded-suit right? And I've just learnt a new trick! When you say "So cute!", I'll shake my fist in a really cute manner. Mummy and Daddy didn't managed to capture that in the photos or video yet. I'll show you next time ok?

Here's me in my new Tigger Crocs! It's the first time I'm standing on my own outside. I was a bit scared and was holding on real tight to the metal bar! I didn't dare to move at all. Haha!

No comments: