Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am 2!

I am 2 years old today! We planned to have a nice celebration and bbq at grand-auntie's place. But who knows...

Looking at Daddy blow up the balloons for the decoration at home, in case it rains we'll still have a back-up plan.

Pouting!

Tada! The small decor is up! We took some happy pictures first before we left home to fetch Nai Nai and to pick up the cake and bbq food as well.


Here's my Elmo cake! Daddy says it looks like a pink Elmo.. but Mummy finds it still ok. Mummy wanted to take photos of the cake with my Elmos.. but forgot it all.

Well, the rain had stopped when we prepared to start the bbq. All was good until San Yi's toes got hit by a BIG BAD block of ice. She cracked her toes and I was a bit scared by the pandemonium. In the end, poor San Yi have to go to A&E and we all got no mood to party anymore. :( This is the only photo that San Yi took with me on my birthday.

Posing with Er Yi after the accident. The bbq party was supposed to be held here. Well, at least I'm happy because I got to eat fish balls and satay! It's the first time I tasted satay and I love it!

After the chaos, we packed everything home and have the cake cutting at home. Only Daddy and Mummy sang "Happy Birthday" for me. And the poor Elmo cake had melted slightly by then. :(

Look! I mananged to blow out my candles all by myself!

1 candle out! See, I can blow even with my mouth opened so gently. :P

Oooo... all candles out in the wink of an eye!

I am 2!!!

Concentrating on cutting the cake. I did a great job and still wanted more!

Yeah! I can finally unwrap my present!

Oh, it's Cars Mega Blocks!

Look at what happen to the blocks soon after I upwrapped my present! Naughty me!

And here's San Yi's bandaged foot, with 2 broken toes and 1 week of MC.


What an "eventful" birthday celebration! I sure hope next year's celebration will be better!

No comments: