Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, December 7, 2009

Barney show!

We went to the Barney Show at United Square tonight.

Here's me looking at the stage and lights while waiting for Barney to appear. He was late! We watched the show from level 3 instead, as we do not want to squeeze with the crowd.

Posing with Mummy while waiting. I developed a bad habit of playing with my saliva and fingers recently. Mummy said it's so smelly! Hope I can quit this bad habit soon!

Finally, Barney came, singing some of my favourite songs. But I wanted Barney to sing the "Clap clap clap" song. He didn't, so I got angry and didn't want to watch the show anymore. As usual, we had to leave halfway through the show.

See, I was happier running around the shopping centre.

Happily catching the lights on the floor. I didn't want to leave until Mummy and Daddy walked far away!

No comments: