Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, November 30, 2009

Let's go to the zoo!

Friday 27th Nov 2009 was a public holiday. We finally got to go to the zoo! We went there at 9+am and spent a total of 5 hours there! It was super crowded there though.

It's my first time seeing so many animals, like monkeys, kangaroos, zebras, lions, tigers, etc! But I wasn't too excited about the animals though, because I was hot and sleepy.

Can you spot the monkey?


Posing with the otters.

And the kangaroos!


We took a break at the shelter where I had my milk. I was slightly more energetic after that. Hehe!


Now here's my favourite place in the zoo. The Kidzworld! Not too interested in the merry-go-round.

Now I'm totally awake seeing all the water! See, I'm making a wave!


Running through the fountain with Daddy!

Totally wet and very happy!


I didn't want to leave the water-play area. Daddy and Mummy had to coax me away. We had lunch at KFC after that and I fell asleep in my stroller. Must be too tired after playing with all the water.

I only managed to nap for around 30mins. But at least I was happier after the power-nap. Can you spot the lion behind us?


I had another round of milk at the polar bear area. It started drizzling, but luckily the rain stopped when I finish my milk. Our last stop was at the elephants area. See how happy I am!


We went home at around 3pm. Tired but happy. All 3 of us had a good nap after that! The next day.. Mummy and Daddy woke up with aches all over their body though... from all the carrying of me. Opps! :P

No comments: