Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sembawang Splash Park!

Daddy and Mummy brought me to the new Splash Park at Sembawang Shopping Center on Saturday 18th April 2009. It's a really fun place, with water splashing all around! Lots of children were having a good time getting drenched!

But too bad, the ground was too rough. I did not dare to walk around barefooted. I only managed to stand rooted to the ground. Haha!


In the end, Mummy had to carry me so I can play with the water. Hopefully next time I can run around the place by myself. Hehe!


After that, we went Fish n Co for dinner. Mummy and Daddy had Sambal Fish, while I had my milk milk as usual. After milk, I'm allowed to sit on the highchair and the friendly waitress even gave me my own set of cutlery! I was trying to pick up the bread with my spoon... upside-down!

And this is the way I hold my fork and spoon! See how serious I look!

No comments: