Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chloe's full month celebration

We went to Auntie Shimin's baby Chloe's full month celebration on Good Friday, 10th April 2009. Baby Chloe has the same name as my girlfriend Chloe! What a coincidence!

Here's some photos to share. See, I was amazed by the balloons and streamers!





Practicing my walking skills.


After that, since we were at Changi already, we went to Changi Airport Terminal 3 to have a look. I'm happy that it is spacious and have plenty of space for me to walk around!

Playing with soft toys at the toy shop.


I was pretending to be a baby! See how happy I am.


After walking around for a while, Mummy and Daddy brought me to dinner. See how engrossed I was looking at the menu. I was deciding what should I eat ......


In the end, I decided .... that the menu itself is tastier!! Munch munch! ;)


No comments: