Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Royce Kids Trial Class

We went to another play gym trial class on Sunday 15th Feb 2009. This time, it's at Liang Court. We were there earlier in the morning, and I even skipped my morning nap!

Look at me happily playing with the toys. They whole room was filled with toys, so much that I couldn't concentrate on what the instructors and other kids are doing. :p


Look! I love to show off standing hands-free! Can you see my t-shirt that says "Superstar Jerrell"? Mummy got that t-shirt printed specially for me!


Tired already.

In a ball pool... full of babies! I was playing with pretty Nicole. :)


After the class, we went home straight away as I was getting cranky due to lack of sleep. Look at my tired face.


After a good nap and lunch, we went gai gai again! Daddy drove us to Sembawang Beach for a stroll. I was dying to jump into the sea when Mummy was carrying me towards the beach. But not long after Mummy put me down on the sand, I felt scared and wanted Mummy to carry me up again. The sandy water didn't feel too good. :p

Here's some family photos. The sun was too glaring!

No comments: