Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 15, 2009

MMR Injection

I went for my MMR injection last Saturday at the polyclinic. While waiting for my turn, Daddy took me for a walk around the place. I met a cute gal and wanted to make friends with her. Keke!

I am 76cm now (25th percentile) and weigh 8.7kg (below 25th percentile). As usual, the nurse said that I am underweight. :( My next assessment will be 3 mths later. The nurse said I should be able to walk by then and advise Mummy and Daddy to train me by holding my 1 hand while I try to walk. Like this:

And surprisingly, I can actually walk with little support! See how I 'walk'. Hopefully I will be able to walk unsupported soon.



Right now, I'm having slight fever from the injection. The fever's supposed to come within 5-7 days and true enough, I was having mild fever of 37+ degrees on-off since yesterday. Hope that it'll be gone by tommorrow! Luckily I am still quite active despite the fever. :)

No comments: