Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Weight gain.. finally!

I am 8.2 kg as of yesterday!! I gained 0.2kg over 5 days. Mummy is so happy! Looks like my recent meal schedule works. Here's what I eat daily at Ah Ma's place the past 2 weeks:

  • Morning: 180ml of milk (usually left around 80ml - 100ml), use remaining milk to cook brown rice powder + flaxseed meal + 1 cube of laughing cow cheese
  • Lunch: 2 meals of porridge (white rice + brown rice/brown rice powder + threadfin fish + vegy cube + ikan billis powder, and occasional tofu/egg yolk)
  • Snacks: Occasional fruits, bread, baby biscuits, yoghurt
  • Dinner/Supper: 2 times of 180ml of milk + 1 or 2 teaspoon of FrisoCrem for each feed (usually takes 1+ hrs to finish each feed, with many many breaks in between for me to play). Sometimes I may skip the last feed of milk.. or drink only 80ml - 100ml, especially if I wake up late or nap too long in the afternoon
I am a super playful boy now. I love to play hide-and-seek! I'll hide my tutu in the drawer (yes, I know how to open the kitchen drawer a long time ago), my bobo in some corner, my bottle cap in Gong Gong's shoes, and my froggy wristband in Mummy's paper bag! It's so fun. Everyone had a hard time looking for my things. Hahaha! Mummy taught me how to keep my own toys mah... so I "keep" everything away! :p

No comments: