Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to Jerrell!
Happy Birthday to me!
I am 1 year old today! Yeah!! I am supposed to be 3 times my birth weight by now. But.. I'm only 8kg. Still 0.22kg away from my target! And... I'm on milk strike again! It's war time whenever I see my milk bottle. Ah ma, mummy and daddy have to perform lots of stunts just to make me finish my 180ml of mik, 3-4 times a day! Hahaha! Solids are slightly better though.. I love to eat in front of the tv with my favourite song.. 风中的玫瑰 (in Hokkien). :p
Happy Birthday to me!
Happy Birthday to Jerrell!
Happy Birthday to me!
I am 1 year old today! Yeah!! I am supposed to be 3 times my birth weight by now. But.. I'm only 8kg. Still 0.22kg away from my target! And... I'm on milk strike again! It's war time whenever I see my milk bottle. Ah ma, mummy and daddy have to perform lots of stunts just to make me finish my 180ml of mik, 3-4 times a day! Hahaha! Solids are slightly better though.. I love to eat in front of the tv with my favourite song.. 风中的玫瑰 (in Hokkien). :p
Here's a list of what I can do now:
- Understand words like yes, no, naughty boy, clever boy, doggy, meow meow, light light, bye bye, so cute (with actions), gai gai, and many many more (in fact, I seem to understad most of the words that the adults say to me!)
- 摇头, 点头, 拍手, 恭喜恭喜, 睡觉, 拜拜
- Say words like neh neh, mum mum, Ah gong (Mummy: No mama and papa... sad. :(), green-sound-alike, 没有-sound-alike, etc
- Whisper back when someones whisper to me
- Fake cry/laugh
- Stand unsupported for a few seconds and cruise along the wall/furniture
Oh, and I've got just 2 little teeth at the bottom. No signs of other new teeth yet. I don't need night feed anymore, though I still wake up several times a day and need to be coax back to sleep.
That's all I can remember for now. What else did I miss??






No comments:
Post a Comment