Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, May 5, 2008

I am 5 months old today!!

I am a big baby now! (though I'm still small in size, cos I'm on milk strike again. Opps. :P) I can sit up with a little support now. See how happy I am!


But when mummy or daddy tried to feed me with more milk.. this is what they'll see... that is.. before I start my Waaa Waaa Waaa!!


Well, what to do. I'm back to my naughty take-1-hr-to-finish-my-milk self again. There's nothing much mummy or daddy can do. Hehe.


I've been learning more and more stunts lately. Now, I can flip and flip even in my cot! For many times, my leg got stuck in the grills of my cot. Mummy was afraid that I might hurt myself, so daddy put up my cot bumper again. But guess what? Naughty me is still able to get my leg stuck in the grills again! This time.. my leg goes underneath my cot bumper all the way through the grills! No pictures to show you, cos mummy was too shock and busy trying to 'save' me. Hehehe! I've also learn to make a new expression! See see! I was trying to imitate mummy. :p


Ok, before I sign off my post.. let you take a sneak preview of my semi-naked body after I pom pom. Hehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very handsome leh. Grow up will look like Wu Chun.

-Kenny

Jerrell said...

Thks 'Uncle' Kenny!
U mean Wu Zun? Wooo.. my mummy thinks Wu Zun is very shuai! Haha!