Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day mummy! I love you! I wanted to give mummy a kiss from my lips full of saliva.. but mummy didn't want it. She "eeeeeeeeee" me. :( Nowadays, my gums are so itchy that I keep biting on my fingers and anything that I can lay my hands on, including daddy's fingers! Yummy! I have saliva all over my mouth and face most of the time too :p

Today I had my 1st spoon fed cereal. As expected, it was a messy affair. My mouth was covered with cereal while mummy was trying to get the cereal into my mouth. But I kind of like the cereal... Yummy! Look at my messy mouth!


The second day on spoon-fed cereals was better though. Ah Ma is better at feeding me. Hehe.


Look at our Happy Family Tee! Cute? ;)


This is me and my Gong Gong. Gong Gong loves to carry me around and always bring me go gai gai whenever I scream :p My Grandpa really spoils me! Hehe.


Here's a photo of me and mummy, and mummy's mummy and mummy's mummy's mummy! Wow! What a Mother's Day celebration! Hehe!

No comments: