Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 6, 2008

What an eventful weekend!

Saturday is my 4 months birthday. Aunty Linda and her hubby brought my friend Jovan to our house. We had great fun talking to each other! Although all the adults had no idea what we were talking about, I guess they were very amused by us, because they were laughing their heads off. We are so cute right? ;)



Hey buddy, check out the pretty babe over there!







Oei Jovan, why are you leaning on my shoulder?









Best friends posing for the camera.









Then on Sunday, mummy and daddy brought me to Aunty Betty's house. Aunty Betty knows that mummy is looking for a photographer, so she suggested getting Uncle Kelvin to take photos for me. Uncle Kelvin loves photography and he took many nice photos of me! Thank you Aunty Betty and Uncle Kelvin! I was in such a great mood, because Sandy Jie Jie has a lot of colourful toys to keep me entertained.



This is Sandy Jie Jie and me. I was so tired after all the excitement, so I just fell asleep on Sandy Jie Jie's mattress. Hehe!






My happy family! See, I was so happy with all the toys. I love the yellow ducky the most.

My mummy simply loves this picture. She is going to print this into a poster. Hehe!

After we left Aunty Betty's house, daddy drove us to Sun Plaza to shave my hair. Mummy couldn't bear to part with my hair.. so she kept some of my hair as a momento. Now, I am officially Botak Jerrell! Mummy was so surprised that I was so well-behaved during the shaving session. Look at me before and after the "botak session". I still look cute botak right?



I'm a cute little monk now! Hehe!

No comments: