Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, April 21, 2008

It's another weekend...

It was another quiet weekend for me again. Daddy wanted to bring us to the beach on Sunday but it rained and I was also not very cooperative during the milk feeding sessions... AGAIN. I took more than 1 hour to finish my milk and keep talking and smiling to mummy and daddy when I'm drinking. *Opps* Okok I guai guai drink the milk k? Ahhhhh...........


See, this is me in my cot. I really like the little birds flying above my cot! I was trying to flip my arms to fly like them!


I can finally wear this moo moo romper that mummy bought way before I was born! Guess how many cows are there on me!


How do I look in my new cap? Ah Ma bought this cap for me. Mummy thinks I look so cute in it!

See! I can put my tutu back when it dropped. But I think I still prefer my hand... hehe! ;)

No comments: