Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My funny conversations

Part I
Mummy: Mummy have 2 handsome boys. 1 is Jerrell, 1 is Joel.
Me: 1 is daddy...
Mummy: Huh.. Daddy is a handsome boy ah?
Me: It's handsome uncle!
Mummy: Hahaha!


Part II
I was making Mummy's face into funny faces.
Me: Mummy is a funny girl.
Daddy: No, it's funny aunty.
Me: No, it's funny girl. You funny uncle!
Mummy: Hahaha!


 Me: 我是刘宇阳. 弟弟是刘宇哲! 我要跟弟弟换名!



Mummy: who is cuter? Didi or Jerrell?
Me: Didi
Mummy: Who is more handsome?
Me: Jerrell
Mummy: Who is naughtier?
Me: Didi
Mummy: Why is didi naughty?
Me: Because he cry and cry!



Ah Ma: 你叫刘什么?
Me: 流口水



Mummy was sitting now with her big tummy half exposed when she was still heavily pregnant with Didi.
I saw and said: Eh, where's Mummy's O? (referring to Mummy's belly button)


Me: I want to wear specs like Mummy, Daddy, Ah Ma, Er Yi, San Yi... EVERYONE!

No comments: