Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, May 3, 2010

My weekend classes

After my child-care ordeal, Mummy and Daddy decided to send me to weekend, parents-accompanied classes to let me ease myself to school again. After going through the lists of weekend classes available, they decided on GUG (Growing Up Gifted) at Suntec on Sundays (1.5 hrs) and Little Skool House @ AMK Hub's "Music Together" class on Saturdays (1 hr).

GUG
We started our first class on 28th Mar 2010. After about 1 month of lessons (4 times actually), I improved tremendously. I was crying so loud during my first lesson, even with Mummy/Daddy with me and I didn't pay attention to the lessons at all.

But now, I am glad to say that I am starting to enjoy my classes. No more crying!

Here's Daddy doing art with me on the 1st trial class.

Tada! See my fingers black with paint!


A shot taken from the small window on the closed door. This is the Chinese teacher telling stories..

I loved to sit by the window in GUG and look at the carpark gantry "open, close, open, close". This is what Mummy and Daddy used to distract me during the first few lessons, to stop me from crying. Hehe.

Waiting for lesson to start.

Here's some of my art works done in GUG. Every week, we will have either an art or cooking activity. For cooking, I made potato salad last week. But no photos taken. Hehe.
This is the finger paint I did on the tiger and leopard.

Here's a painting done with marbles.

Art work made from all kinds of noodles.


Orange peel art.


Little Skool House - Music Together
We went for the first class on 17th April. That's the only class I've been there so far, as I was sick the week before and last Saturday was Labour's Day holiday. The class was not as entertaining as the GUG class, and as usual, I was crying very badly at the beginning of the new class, not wanting teacher to close the door.
This Saturday will be my 2nd lesson there and Mummy will bring me there alone as Daddy will be flying to London again. Hope I'll cooperate this time!

Here's some photos taken there.
Me dancing with Daddy.


See, I am the oldest boy there. There were even some babies in the same class as me!

(p/s: In case you are wondering how come Mummy is not with me in my classes, well that's because when it was Mummy's turn to be in class with me, Daddy did not take any photos!)

No comments: