Then, I got so frightened, I cried and screamed for Mummy and Daddy to carry me! But nobody came to my rescue except the teacher. She carried me around to look at the buses and cars outside. That's when I stopped crying for awhile. But soon after, when all the kids left the room for other activities, I started crying for Mummy and Daddy again. Mummy and Daddy were hiding at one corner, witnessing all these. Mummy was so "heartpain" that she almost cried with me! Luckily I didn't see her!
But as the teacher says, as long as I have things to entertain me, I will stop crying. I was playing with paint and stamps when Daddy peeped in. But when it comes to lunch time, I choked and vomited. Daddy and Mummy are not sure whether I cried till I vomit, or because I choke on the food, as they were not around at that point of time. When they saw me, teacher was already cleaning me up.
Luckily I didn't kick up too much fuss when I saw that Mummy and Daddy are back! They told me they went away to buy toys for me (which they really did). All in all, my first day of school was better than expected. I can even self feed half a bowl of rice and finish half a banana all by myself! Daddy gave me 80 marks for my first day performance!
(Mummy to Jerrell: Keep it up baby! Hope you can get used to school soon and enjoy yourself there!)






No comments:
Post a Comment