Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Conversation with mummy

Mummy: Jerrell, 你有没有坏蛋?
Me: (After thinking a while... ) 鸡蛋!! (Pronounced as ji3 dannnnnnnnnn2)

I've learnt to say many other new words too!

  • Ba hu (pork floss) = Ba huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (I'll shake my head while saying huuuuuuu in a high pitch voice)
  • Biscuit
  • Cake
  • Book (perfect pronounciation with the 'k' sound too!)
  • Star = Tar (I can recognized star-shaped objects too!)
  • 不要 (most of the time, I still say 没有 instead of 不要, or I'll say 不没有 purposely!)
  • No more!
  • 眼镜
  • MRT (sounded more like LRT! I used to refer to MRT as Gng.. due to the sound it makes. hehe!)
  • Bus = Aussss
  • Fish = Ishhh or 鱼 (Yesterday, I pointed to the dolphins on the tv advertisments and say Ishh!)
  • Porridge = Beh (in hokkien)

When mummy take my 'Beh' for me, I can even help to take my own spoon from the table! I love to help around the house now. When Ah Ma is hanging out the clothes to dry, I'll volunteer to take the clothes out of the washing machine for her. Am I a good boy? ;)

No comments: