Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, August 4, 2008

Last weekend

Mummy and Daddy bought me shopping at Causeway point last Saturday. See me in my first pair of shoes! My feet felt a bit hot though, I kept swinging my legs, hoping to swing the shoes off! But after a while, I got used to it. My shoes taste yummy too. It's kind of fun swinging my legs up high in my stroller. But I don't quite like sitting in my stroller when it's not moving.

Look at me enjoying in my pool of balls! My new toy. Keke! Wait till Mummy and Daddy's free to fill it up with water for me to "swim" inside, it'll be more fun! ;)

p/s: I just woke up when Daddy took the pictures. I'm not that handsome with my messy hair and swollen eyes. Daddy, why didn't you wait till I'm more handsome then take my photos? :p

No comments: