Lilypie Kids birthday PicLilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Monday, June 2, 2008

Cheeky boy!

I was super hyper and cheeky yesterday evening at Ah Ma's place. Look at me making funny faces! Mummy was laughing so hard at me that she almost roll on the floor! Am I really that funny? Hehe!





Last Sat, mummy fed me with apple for the first time. The first mouth tasted funny, and I made a funny face at mummy. But the second mouth onwards, the apple started to taste more and more yummy. I just love it.. to the extend that I suck in my lips like above to make sure that I got all the juices in!

I'm also an "expert" at eating cereals now. I can eat 4 to 5 teaspoons of cereals mixed with milk at one go! Mummy is impressed! And daddy managed to up my milk intake to 140 ml too. Way to go! I wonder what new food can I get to taste next week? Mmmmmmm!

No comments: